The smokey eye is the sexy, bold and forever timeless eye makeup look I can think of. It is nice to have neat perfectly applied eye shadow, but there is something to be said for that smudgey look you get from good smokey eye. And I believe you must have noticed the eyes are very important to make a glamorous and feminist impression.
You can make smokey eyes with different color like black smokey eyes which look very sexy and timeless, neutral smokey eyes for everyday look, dramatic smokey eyes and smokey eyes with many other looks and color.
Mastering the smokey eye can seem a bit intimidating but here I have devised easy step guide to help you achieve perfect show-stopping smokey eye.
What all you need:
1. Maybelline The NUDES eye shadow palette
2. Maybelline The colossal volum’ express waterproof mascara- Black
3. Thick & thin Flat brush
4. Nude Lipcolor (I have used Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Nude Coral, 012)
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Nude Lustre 040
6. Kryolan Black Pencil Liner (can be used as eyebrow pencil and contouring)
7. Eyelash Curler
#Step 1: Prime your eyelids.
Prep your eyelids, sweeping your primer across your lids and letting it dry before applying concealer/ foundation or eye shadow.
#Step 2: Apply concealer, foudation and after then eye shadow.
- Use eyelash curler to curl your eyelashes (you can even use it after you complete all steps at the end).
- Apply lightest shade eye shadow across your entire eyelid.(I used light gold)
- Use Kryolan Pencil liner and make C shape (from outer eye to inner eye area, for ref visit the link below).
- Apply darkest shade of shadow to the outer side and crease of your eye(I used black).
- Blend it sweeping the shadow from the outer to the inner eye area in an arch shaped motion.
- Apply medium shade of shadow to inner side and inner crease of your eye.(I used bronze).
- Blend it well until the edges of each application are no longer defined.
#Step 3: Line it up.
Apply Kryolan Pencil Liner to your bottom ( I have applied half line, you can also apply to full bottom line) and top lash line. Again, blend a little bit.
#Step 4: Lots of lashes.
Finish of with Maybelline mascara with few coats (Applying few coats give eye lashes more intense look). You can also add on some false lashes.
There you have it- Remember to keep your lips nude (I have used Colorbar Nude Coral & Revlon nude lustre lip gloss) for the perfect statement Smokey eye.
Check out this link for video tutorial:
Please like and comment if you find it useful or for any query. Thank you 🙂